Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inspiration Monday's!

I recently expressed my love for Monday's. The reason I love Monday's is because it is the day when I look at my Blogger Dashboard and review all the posts of the blogs that I follow. It is from these blogs that I get a lot of my inspiration. Some of these women come up with the greatest ideas!


Therefore, I decided to do something new; Inspiration Monday's! I will be posting about different projects and ideas that I found out there in the blogosphere and will be sharing them with you. Not only will you be able to get this information in a summarized format with links directing you to the project or idea itself, but it will be a means of organizing my project to do list.

Look for the first post this coming Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment