Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So many happenings...

There are a few key things I have been meaning to blog about but every time I think I will have time, an obligation pulls me in one direction, then another pulls me in the other.  Now that I am wide awake at 2 AM on this wonderful evening, I thought that I would get a start.

There are many things that have occurred since my last post.  First, Jude turned three and Gwen turned one!  Yes!  I know, crazy isn't it?   Jude is so so handsome and thinks he is the biggest boy and Gwen is still as healthy and beautiful as can be and is thriving every day.  In between the two birthdays, we went on Spring Break to Myrtle Beach.  What fun!  After that trip, I took an end of the summer girls trip was a dream.  Next, Jude started preschool.  My darling little boy has sure grown up.  It is so bittersweet.  Lastly, I just planned my TEN YEAR class reunion which was held this past weekend.  It was so much fun!

So many things to post about! To me, it makes sense to do it chronologically, so the post you see next will be JUDE TURNING THREE and the details of his party!

No comments:

Post a Comment