Monday, February 15, 2016

Cosmic Kids Yoga!

Maybe about a year ago, I found this GREAT program on YouTube for my kiddos (and sometimes myself) called Cosmic Kids Yoga.  It is a super fun program that gets kids doing Yoga.  I tend to mostly turn it on for them to do while I am getting dinner finished up and ready or they will sometimes do it before bedtime.


My kids actually ask to do it because each one is a fun adventure that the instructor takes them on.  There is truly something for everyone when it comes to this program.  For example, there is a Frozen themed one which was so appealing to Gwenyth.  Jude being the outdoorsy type really likes animal themed videos like the one called Frank the Frog. The way in which the channels are organized is perfect for finding the right one for your kids.  They are organized by story themes such as bravery, calming and positivity and by age groups as well.  It is kinda neat that they include a new one that is holiday themed as the next major holiday nears which only gets kids my kiddos age even MORE excited and antsy in their pantsy.  There is an abundance of videos available and they add one each month.

Here are my little Yogis.


I encourage you to check this out!  Below is a video about the program!

If you do - please let me know how you'r kiddos liked it!  Hopefully, they request it as often as my kids do!

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment