Monday, March 22, 2010

Another item added to my never ending list....

I am starting a blog. Isn't that obvious? The reason for this is so that I can keep others updated on whats going on in our world who are too far away to really "stay connected" and also, I think it will serve as an "online journal" of a sort to keep my thoughts organized and milestones our family reaches in order and documented. I have a journal that I started for my son, Jude quite some time ago but never seem to make it a habit of writing in it consistently. Therefore, this is what I have resorted to. Also, if I decide that something significant is posted on here....I can take the easy route and print it and paste it into his journal. Smart thinking, huh?


Well I hope you enjoy it. You will find that much of my time is consumed by tending to my wonderful, almost one year old Jude, whose birthday is in three short days and keeping up with my husbands busy schedule as a teacher, Head Football Coach and Assistant Wrestling Coach. I also work as a Biller at a Chiropractic office at the moment and is in the process of trying to figure out the steps I need to take to pursue the career that I want. In addition, I love to plan events. I just had Jude's First Birthday party yesterday afternoon and it was great! Picture's to be posted as soon as I get them back from the photographer!


No comments:

Post a Comment