Sunday, March 28, 2010

I may have found something!

I know that I just posted....but I found an idea that struck me the moment I saw it. I have attached a few pics below. (a close-up and of the finished piece on the bloggers dining room wall). I found it on Lemon Tree Creations and it was done by Patrice who is one of the three main bloggers. She posts on Thursdays to the blog. Her ideas are amazing and brilliant! This one is for sure in the running for our living room. I like the idea that you can personalize it with books that have meaning to yourself and your family. Since my son Jude and I go to the library often, I think its a great fit for us! I think that since our walls are off-white, the colors of the book covers I choose will really pop. I was thinking blues and green. I can see it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment