Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Capturing our Moments

Clint's cousin Mike married a wonderful lady who has been such a blessing in our lives.  Not only is she one of the most kind hearted people I know, but she is an amazing photographer.  I believe that she is much more talented than she believes herself to be.  She is constantly challenging herself and continually working to learn more.  We first asked Lisa to take photos at our home of our family the first Fall that Jude was here.  We were so happy with the pictures that we decided we would make getting Fall photos an annual experience.  With Gwenyth's expected arrival, I knew I wanted Lisa there to capture one of her and Jude's early encounters and our family together in the hospital.  Luckily, she was available to come the following day when Clint was able to bring Jude for his second meeting with her. 

Here are some of the photo's Lisa took.  If you can believe it, these are unedited pictures!  I would have sworn that they were edited because of how wonderful and clear they turned out. 















I am so happy with the way that they turned out.  They were exactly the types of pictures that I had in mind.  She has captured so many priceless moments for us and I cannot tell you how much I cherish them.  I highly recommend her if you are ever in need of a photographer.  She has an amazing blog that can be found here, and you can search Pictured Poetry Photography on Facebook to see some of her work showcased there as well.  She is creative and full of ideas and works with you to get exactly what you have in mind and more. 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! So nice to have those memories documented.

    ReplyDelete