Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception...a must see.

This weekend the hubster and myself had a wedding reception we had to attend. We didn't make the actual wedding due to Clint's football obligations, but did make it to the reception late---after dinner to mingle for just over an hour. We decided in the beginning that we wouldn't stay too long as we wanted to catch a movie since we had a babysitter for the first time in a long time.


Since I don't watch much TV, I had never seen the previews for or even heard of Inception starring Leonardo Dicaprio. I half watched the trailer the day before because Clint wanted me to see it to see what I thought. I say "half watched" because at the same time, I was amusing Jude. I was glad that I didn't really watch it though because it made the movie that much better. I must say that this was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Granted, I haven't been to the movies that frequently in the past year and a half. Regardless, this movie was captivating. It's one of those movies that keeps you wanting more and afterward---questioning possibilities. I completely recommend that everyone go see this movie. I would actually like to go see it again...and I am not the type of person who sees movies oevr and over and over again.


I must warn you though--the ending is priceless.



No comments:

Post a Comment