Monday, April 18, 2011

Chicken Fajita Bento





I have mentioned before how much I love my bento and have told you how I used it here and here.  Well I recently used it to make a delicious lunch of Chicken Fajitas for Clint, Jude, Clint's mom, Patti, his step-dad, Chuck and myself.  Here is what our yummy meal looked like.

The top contained the seasoned chicken/ peppers/onion mixture.  The second layer contained toppings for the fajitas and the third was a Pistachio dessert which I have plans to blog about at a later date.  I just took the package of tortillas seperately. 


How convenient is this bento? Imagine having to carry all these items on their own.  I cannot stress to you how wonderful it is.  I encourage you to get one before summer.  They are so great for days out.

No comments:

Post a Comment