Friday, January 28, 2011

Birdy! Birdy!

My husband loves feeding the birds.  He finds it necessary especially in the winter when they cannot get what they need because of the abundance of snow covering the ground.  At first I didn't get it, but now after enjoying the benefits of it for the past three years of living together, I love and appreciate it.  Everytime I look outside and see the yard full of birds filling their bellies with bird seed, sunflower seeds and suet, it makes me happy.  Also, I know it makes Jude happy as well.  Whenever one of us sees them in the yard, we run and get each other and yell "birdy! birdy!"  I know that when I look back when I am older and think about those moments, my heart will smile.








Beautiful, right?  What is it that you didn't appreciate initially, but did later?  Leave me a comment and let me know.  I can think of quite a few things!

No comments:

Post a Comment