Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Much Fun

I have been eager to find a day that Clint, Jude and myself could play outside in the snow when it was still a little light out and when it wasn't miserble cold out.  Tuesday it finally happened.  I had dinner, delicious chicken and vegetable stir-fry with rice, on the table when Clint walked in the door.  We ate, bundled up and headed outdoors.  Jude liked it a lot.  Then, he saw his swing set and his dolphin swing hanging from it and HAD to get on it!  My baby loves to swing.  He loves it most of all when daddy sits in the swing next to him and swings with him.  It was getting dark so we said it was time to go in and of course a meltdown ensued.  On our way up to the house, he spotted his sled and cried because he wanted on.  Clint pushed him around on it and he could not stop laughing.  Of course, when the ride ended he cried again. 

I cannot tell you how much I love spending family time. It is when I am happiest. With another little one around, the joy will be doubled!







No comments:

Post a Comment