Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A small update with a lot of added convenience.

I purchased this wire shelf from a garage sale in New Lothrop about a month ago for a quarter!  Yes, just a mere twenty-five cents.  I didn't know what I was going to do with it when I bought it but I found the perfect solution. 
I cleaned off the dust and spray painted it to match the buffet in the bathroom.  Next, I hung it in between the cabinet above the toilet and the shower.  It's all about finding ways to make our family life run as smoothly as possible.  I cannot tell you how many times Clint or I have yelled for one another to bring us another bar of soap from the hall closet or how many times the hubby has asked me where a clean hand towel is.  This takes all that away.  I make sure now that it is stocked with a few bars of soap, toilet paper and bath salts on top and the bottom contains clean hand towels.  Now everything is within reach and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this cheap find!


No comments:

Post a Comment