Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jude's Big Day

The day finally arrived and we couldn't put it off any longer. The time came for Jude's first haircut. Since Clint needed one as well, we got them both done at the same time. Jude had needed one for quite some time, but I have been avoiding it since I knew it would make him look a little more grown up. I feel like it's already happening so fast but this was something I had control of. Inevitably, I knew it had to happen because it was getting out of control and looked a bit like he had a comb over since the lengths were so uneven. Last Thursday we made an appointment for the both of them and of course I went along to snap a gazillion pictures of this huge milestone. I was right, he does look a bit older.

Here is the before:



And here is the after:



I am proud to report that he behaved like an angel during the whole process. No tears or fears. He was totally okay with it all. He didn't mind getting squirted with water, the scissors or the buzzy thing. I was so proud.

Doesn't he look so much more mature?



No comments:

Post a Comment