Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Media Day.

Every year there is a media day for football teams.  It's when local papers come and take pictures of the teams and the players individually and get interviews with the coach about the upcoming season.  Each year Clint asks me to come so I can take photos of the players individually as well as a team photo and some candids for the teams website. I thought that I would share a few.  After the media was gone and all the photos done, the coaches, players, Jude and myself went to one fo the coaches homes to have a cookout and enjoy his pond. 

Jude had a great time running around the school and on the field.  He loved riding on daddy's shoulders and also swimming with Kenzy in her pond.  Here are a few photos from the day! 








No comments:

Post a Comment